Course Objectives (2 CE Credits)
The clinical indications of BruxZir® material continue to expand as science validates the benefits of this proprietary material. In a new clinical DVD, "BruxZir Solid Zirconia Crowns & Bridges Clinical Indications and Scientific Validation," Dr. Michael C. DiTolla shares two new anterior BruxZir crown cases and a BruxZir roundhouse bridge case. After watching this program, the clinician will gain an understanding of:
- The benefits of BruxZir Solid Zirconia (Glidewell Laboratories) monolithic restorations
- The latest scientific studies on BruxZir Solid Zirconia and the material’s latest improvements
- The expanded indications for BruxZir Solid Zirconia material
- The clinical steps for preparing, cementing, adjusting, polishing and removing BruxZir restorations
In this video, Dr. Michael C. DiTolla, Director of Clinical Education & Research at Glidewell Laboratories, explains the expanded indications and scientific validation of BruxZir Solid Zirconia restorations. He presents three new clinical cases, including two anterior BruxZir crown cases and a BruxZir roundhouse bridge case, further demonstrating the demand for a material like BruxZir.
CAUTION: When viewing the techniques, procedures, theories and materials that are presented, you must make your own decisions about specific treatment for patients and exercise personal professional judgment regarding the need for further clinical testing or education and your own clinical expertise before trying to implement new procedures.
- Wear of Enamel on Polished and Glazed Zirconia: Shah S, Michelson C, Beck P, et al. 2010; Washington, DC: AADR. Abstract #129615.