Course Objectives (2 CE Credits)
The Clinical Case Compendium 2 is a compilation video featuring individual cases that were previously unreleased. This presentation will showcase several cases that involve restorations using no-prep and minimal-prep Vivaneers™ (Glidewell Laboratories), NobelProcera Zirconia™ crowns (Nobel Biocare; Zurich, Switzerland), upper & lower partials, Captek™ B & I crowns (Argen; San Diego, Calif.), and BioTemps® (Glidewell Laboratories). Participants that complete the presentation will acquire useful information in many areas, including the following:
- Use of no-prep and minimal-prep veneers; reduction amount according to unique reduction guide
- Approach of single-unit anterior crown with NobelProcera Zirconia crown
- Fabricating upper and lower partial dentures with Glidewell design service
- Versatility of Captek B & I in posterior and anterior crowns
- Demonstrations of tooth preparation and retraction techniques for highly acceptable impressions
- Many demonstrations and recommendations of dental instruments and materials
Six unique, individual cases are combined in this special compendium case video. Take a look at the latest materials, techniques and equipment being used. The presentation offers insight into a broad range of products that are changing the practice of dentistry.
CAUTION: When viewing the techniques, procedures, theories and materials that are presented, you must make your own decisions about specific treatment for patients and exercise personal professional judgment regarding the need for further clinical testing or education and your own clinical expertise before trying to implement new procedures.