Tissue management during the healing phase sets the tone for the final esthetic outcome, the parameters for which are unique to each patient. So why treat them all with the same, generic components? The Inclusive® Tissue Contouring System (a feature of the Inclusive Tooth Replacement System) utilizes custom healing components to promote patient-specific contoured healing and even immediate temporization, where indicated. Provisionalize your case with the custom temporary abutment and accompanying BioTemps® provisional crown, or place the custom healing abutment for a more conservative approach. Either option serves to sculpt the soft tissue around the implant and develop the desired gingival margins — in a fraction of the time required to create custom healing components chairside. When healing is complete, maintain and capture the gingival anatomy during the impression procedure with the matching custom impression coping, enabling the laboratory technician to design the natural emergence profile required for a predictable, esthetic result.
- Patient-specific contoured healing for superior esthetics
- Efficient immediate temporization
- Custom impression coping for optimal laboratory transfer
1. Supports the Following Implant Systems
- ASTRA TECH OsseoSpeed™
- BIOMET 3i™ Certain®
- CAMLOG® SCREW-LINE
- Inclusive® Tapered Implant System
- Nobel Biocare Brånemark System®, NobelActive® and NobelReplace®
- Straumann® Bone Level
- Zimmer Dental Screw-Vent®
2. Product Advantages
- Anatomical shape mimics natural tooth morphology specific to the individual patient
- Manages soft tissue to establish a natural emergence profile and esthetic margins
- Sets up smooth and comfortable delivery of the final restoration
3. System Includes
- Custom Healing Abutment: Controls tissue contours during the healing phase to achieve a natural emergence profile
- Custom Impression Coping: Communicates the final gingival architecture to the clinician’s chosen restorative lab
4. Optional Components
- Prosthetic Stent: Provides restorative-driven implant positioning for an optimal prosthetic outcome (recommended)
- Custom Temporary Abutment with BioTemps Provisional Crown: Offers patient-specific tissue contouring with immediate temporization where indicated
Visit inclusivedental.com for more information.
All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.