In our continued effort to promote health and wellness in the workplace, Glidewell Laboratories is pleased to offer our employees access to the GlideWELLness Center, our 8,845-square-foot private health clinic. Complete with a medical doctor, physician assistant, registered nurses, massage therapist and acupuncturist/herbalist, our on-site clinic is designed to provide affordable, convenient medical care and wellness services.
The GlideWELLness Center’s staff of highly skilled practitioners is bilingual and can provide care in seven languages, including English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean and Chinese. Featuring six exam rooms and a laboratory, Glidewell employees may take advantage of the reduced co-payments and convenience of obtaining medical attention and services on-site.
- Primary care
- Urgent care
- Laboratory testing (strep, flu, urinalysis, finger-stick glucose, etc.)
- Biometric screenings
- Routine immunizations (Hepatitis A and B, influenza, HPV, Tdap, MMR, etc.)
- Generic medications on-site in our small pharmacy
- Therapy/counseling services
- Massage therapy
Health and Wellness
Glidewell Laboratories is committed to providing all employees with a workplace that promotes healthy living and lifestyles. We value our employees and desire for them to lead full, rich lives. As an employer, we try to do everything we can to give our employees access to services and information that can help them live their best life. We offer many health and wellness benefits to ensure our employees achieve optimal results in both their work and home lives.
Some of the free to low-cost benefits we offer include:
- On-site health and wellness center with team of highly skilled practitioners
- On-site fitness center with certified personnel
- On-site fitness classes
- Monthly wellness “Lunch-n-Learns” with topics including stress management, nutrition, yoga, heart health and more
- Easy access to company Health and Wellness intranet site with educational tools, health information and weekly wellness quotes
- On-site vaccinations
- Annual Health and Benefits Fair
- Certification courses in First Aid and CPR
- On-site full-time Certified Health Specialist and Wellness Coordinator
- Ergonomics program to maximize employee comfort and health in the workplace
- Health and wellness awareness events designed to educate employees on disease prevention topics such as breast health, cholesterol, heart disease and diabetes
Glidewell further strives to provide our expecting mothers with great health and wellness benefits. The company’s “Healthy Moms, Healthy Babies” program provides one-on-one guidance for our expecting mothers and fathers to help prepare them for time off due to pregnancy, childbirth, bonding or adoption, and nutritional information and resources. The program also goes above and beyond to provide a smooth transition for mothers returning to work, with our comfortable and private lactation rooms.