Course Objectives (1 CE Credit)
This course covers the techniques and materials required to provide your patient with a state of the art esthetic restoration. Dr. Chi will explore the full array of indications, from anterior and posterior crowns to implant restorations and veneers. Techniques for tooth preparation and successful adhesive bonding will also be covered.
At the conclusion of this lecture, participants will have familiarity with these topics:
- Treatment planning the esthetic case
- Gaining patient acceptance
- Tooth preparation and bonding techniques
- Material selection based upon indication
- Misch CE, Suzuki JB. Tooth extraction, socket grafting, and barrier membrane bone regeneration. In: Misch CE, editor. Contemporary Implant Dentistry, 3rd ed. St. Louis: Mosby; 2008. p. 870-904.
- Ohta Y. Comparative changes in microvasculature and bone during healing of implant and extraction sites. J Oral Implantol. 1993;19(3):184-98.
- Vera C, De Kok IJ, Reinhold D, Limpiphipatanakorn P, Yap AK, Tyndall D, Cooper LF. Evaluation of buccal alveolar bone dimension of maxillary anterior and premolar teeth: a cone beam computed tomography investigation. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2012 Nov-Dec;27(6):1514-9.