- Review the diagnosis and treatment plan for a Zirconia crown.
- Discuss crown preparation guidelines for a digitally fabricated crown.
- Discuss what considerations create a more predictable delivery appointment.
- Demonstrate soft tissue management for final impression accuracy.
- Create a modern, high quality, fully sintered zirconia crown using the latest technology by scanning, designing, and milling chairside.
- Implement protocols for finishing, polishing, and cementing a zirconia crown for long term success.
The Zirconia Crown: From Treatment Planning to Cementation
1 CE Credit
This course demonstrates the step-by-step process of placing a single crown. You will learn guidelines for creating beautiful zirconia crowns with a special emphasis on digital advancements. Focusing on achievable and predictable outcomes, Dr. Bender will show you how to exceed the patient’s expectations every time.
Recognition & Approval
Glidewell Education Center
Nationally Approved PACE Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority, or AGD endorsement. 3/1/2021 to 2/29/2024.
Provider ID# 216789
More Online CE Courses
Online CE CoursePrevent Enamel Cruelty: Conservative Tooth Preparation for Bonded Indirect RestorationsFull coverage crowns are not viable options for every clinical case, but with advanced CAD/CAM technology, bonded indirect restorations are the optimal single-visit alternatives. In this course, Dr. Gold will be navigating proven pathways to better restorations and outlining techniques for maintaining prolonged tooth health.
Online CE CourseThe Zirconia Crown: From Treatment Planning to CementationTo maximize zirconia restoration success and ensure predictable results, dentists need to understand digital advancements and proven methodologies. Enroll in this online CE course by Dr. Jinny Bender to take a deep dive into crown diagnosis, digital fabrication plans, soft tissue management, and implementing protocols for long-term crown success.
Online CE CourseChoosing The Right Nightguard for Your PatientIf you’d like to make nightguards a more prominent part of your general practice, check out this online CE course by Dr. Jamison Spencer that will help you differentiate between various nightguards and recognize when they might be indicated.