Course Objectives (1 CE Credit)
This course covers the clinical steps required to deliver a successful Full-Arch BruxZir Implant Bridge. Included is information about patient selection and surgical treatment planning, including the use of tilted implant protocols.
At the conclusion of this lecture, participants will have familiarity with these topics:
- Treatment planning the full arch prosthesis
- The All-on-4 or Tilted Implant approach
- Rationale and clinical steps involved in the full arch monolithic implant supported restoration
- Misch CE, Suzuki JB. Tooth extraction, socket grafting, and barrier membrane bone regeneration. In: Misch CE, editor. Contemporary Implant Dentistry, 3rd ed. St. Louis: Mosby; 2008. p. 870-904.
- Ohta Y. Comparative changes in microvasculature and bone during healing of implant and extraction sites. J Oral Implantol. 1993;19(3):184-98.
- Vera C, De Kok IJ, Reinhold D, Limpiphipatanakorn P, Yap AK, Tyndall D, Cooper LF. Evaluation of buccal alveolar bone dimension of maxillary anterior and premolar teeth: a cone beam computed tomography investigation. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2012 Nov-Dec;27(6):1514-9.