Course Objectives (1 CE Credit)
This course is designed to provide dentists with insight into the millennial mindset, in order to provide those patients with an optimal clinical experience. Topics include: identifying key areas of patient experience, educating staff on patient engagement and providing authentic patient education.
You will learn strategies to successfully manage the patient lifecycle in your practice, including capturing, introducing, recalling and retaining the millennial patient.
At the conclusion of this lecture, participants will have familiarity with these topics:
- Describe the influence that millennials have in today’s society and dentistry
- Discuss how branding, marketing, and social media can benefit your practice
- • Discuss how to effectively engage and retain your patient population through effective, authentic communication
- Misch CE, Suzuki JB. Tooth extraction, socket grafting, and barrier membrane bone regeneration. In: Misch CE, editor. Contemporary Implant Dentistry, 3rd ed. St. Louis: Mosby; 2008. p. 870-904.
- Ohta Y. Comparative changes in microvasculature and bone during healing of implant and extraction sites. J Oral Implantol. 1993;19(3):184-98.
- Vera C, De Kok IJ, Reinhold D, Limpiphipatanakorn P, Yap AK, Tyndall D, Cooper LF. Evaluation of buccal alveolar bone dimension of maxillary anterior and premolar teeth: a cone beam computed tomography investigation. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2012 Nov-Dec;27(6):1514-9.