*Price is per appliance and does not include shipping or applicable taxes.
Please note pricing is only available to dental professionals.
Helping to provide a restful night’s sleep, the flexTAP® is a premium mandibular advancement device (MAD) for the treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea.
- PDAC (Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding) contractor-verified for Medicare reimbursement: Code E0486
- Metal-free with 14 mm range of patient adjustability
- Each case comes with a Mouth Shield nasal breathing trainer and an AM Aligner®
- No bite registration required
- ^ Yoshida K. Effects of a mandibular advancement device for the treatment of sleep apnea syndrome and snoring on respiratory function and sleep quality. Cranio. 2000 Apr;18(2):98-105.
- ^ Ferguson KA, Ono T, Lowe AA, Keenan SP, Fleetham JA. A randomized crossover study of an oral appliance vs. nasal-continuous positive airway pressure in the treatment of mild-moderate obstructive sleep apnea. Chest. 1996 May;109(5):1269-75.
- ^ Tan YK, L’Estrange PR, Luo YM, Smith C, Grant HR, Simonds AK, Spiro SG, Battagel JM. Mandibular advancement splints and continuous positive airway pressure in patients with obstructive sleep apnoea: a randomized cross-over trial. Eur J Orthod. 2002 Jun;24(3):239-49.
- ^ Bratton DJ, Gaisl T, Wons AM, Kohler M. CPAP vs. mandibular advancement devices and blood pressure in patients with obstructive sleep apnea: a systematic review and meta-analysis. JAMA. 2015 Dec 1;314(21):2280-93.
- ^ Rietz H, Franklin KA, Carlberg B, Sahlin C, Marklund M. Nocturnal blood pressure is reduced by a mandibular advancement device for sleep apnea in women: findings from secondary analyses of a randomized trial. J Am Heart Assoc. 2018 Jun 21;7(13).