- Understand and analyze patient’s medical history to avoid potential issues.
- Identify and explain the impact of medication related to debilitating disease processes, advanced osteoporosis, pregnancy and age.
- Determine other factors to consider pre-treatment planning, including patient motivation, periodontal environment, oral hygiene, unrealistic patient expectations and severe malocclusions.
- Understand differences between 2D and 3D treatment planning.
- Identify and use the radiographic landmarks for precise implant placement.
- Assess and apply the technology to determine treatment planning.
- Determine the appropriate treatment planning required for implant success.
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device.